ZDaemon Player Profile

[SFG]happy_jay



Last login: Oct 11, 2022 - 11:32 
Created: Feb 11, 2006 
Info blurb:

i am the clan leader of SFG
90% of teens in america say oh shit before they wreck the other 10% live in P.A. and say hold my beer and watch this shit before they wreck


FFA Experience
Points:11753 
Level:60 
Rank:4414 
Highest Rank:2004 
Tournament Participation
 Tournament  Round 
ZDC Intl Duel Tourney #06 March 2020 OS Grand Slam  1  Eliminated 


Main Stats Page